On this page you can find your CLEVIS Research Starterkit, which contains all necessary and helpful information to prepare yourself for the coming project task. Please take some time to read all documents carefully BEFORE the project kick-off. This way you make sure that you are well prepared for your first call with your project manager and ready to ask your questions.
The Starterkit contains 3 documents:
- Research Guideline – primary and secondary: helps to understand the methods as well as Do’s and Don’ts during the research phase – MANDATORY!
- Call Tracking Guideline: supports the preparation and tracking of telephone interviews.
- Interview Writeup Guideline: supports the interview-writeups AFTER interviews.
Here is also a very interesting video, which could help you not just when cold calling, but when holding interviews in general:
To quickly complete the subsequent invoicing after the project completion, you can find all relevant documents concerning billing/invoicing here.
The invoicing package consists of 2 documents:
- Fact-Sheet Kurzfristige Beschäftigung: contains all relevant information on tax, receipt and contract.
- Billing template Other Expenses: can be used as a template for the invoices for other expenses – Please always fill out carefully and correctly and send to your PM AFTER project completion.
Please send the COMPLETE billing documents (hours and expense claims) in their ORIGINAL VERSION and BY MAIL ONLY to this address.